Estudiante en práctica
Job posting number: #7199846 (Ref:pf-4901696)
Posted: December 8, 2023
Why Patients Need You
A career with us is about discovering breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Whatever your role, you’ll be part of bringing those therapies to people all over the world. You’ll be driving the industry forward and making a positive difference. And you’ll discover that amazing things are possible.
What You Will Achieve
In this Co-op/internship/temporary (select one) position, you will have the opportunity to be immersed in an assignment in which you will gain industry experience and help solve some of the biggest challenges we face today. With guidance from your mentor, you will understand the expectations of an employee in a professional setting and how to work independently, as well as within a team, to achieve your project goals. You will be part of a collaborative environment that values diverse thinking and encourages calculated risk taking.
(Manager Direction, Co-Op Only, remove if not applicable)
The duration of a co-op assignment is typically six months and is almost always paid or has some type of academic credit. This is intended to be an alternative to a full-time classroom study by engaging in discipline-related employment where the work is considered productive to the employer and student.
How You Will Achieve It
- Manage own time for achieving targets and be accountable for own results.
- Support budget control and execution for assigned brand portfolio with Brand Manager.
- Assist the Site Leads on site management activities and initiatives to ensure effectiveness of the clinical trial safeguarding and data oversight.
- Coordinate Clinical Study Agreement approvals to ensure timely site initiation.
- Assist with analysis that forms the basis of brand strategy, interfacing with
cross-functional partners and reporting on findings, and taking the lead on one or
more strategic or tactical project(s) from start to finish.
- Keep in touch, under supervision, with national and international Supply Hubs and Headquarter in order to obtain and provide the required support.
- Help prepare the documents and reports required in the registration and query response dossiers according to the legislation in force.
- Support the local Pfizer interaction with different stakeholders through the development of materials and participation on initiatives.
- Maintain, verify, process, and makes updates to systems, spreadsheets or documents.
- Support the category's market information needs, such as market shares, size of the market and key competitors relying on syndicated data sources.
- Provide support, information and advice on medical and scientific issues to internal, and external customers.
- Carry out the activities included in the projects assigned ( mapping of the thechnovigilance regulation in LATAM countries and Development of educational material to be use in the FIFARMA´s pharmacovigilance educational platform)
- Active enrollment and completion of the 1st year in an accredited, 4 year undergraduate program
- Knowledge about how to handle national and international databases and other bibliographical sources
- Highly collaborative and strong communicator
- Fluent in English
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate program of pharmacy.
- Experience working in an office setting
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, or disability.Support Services
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.