Clinical Nurse II - Hematology
Job posting number: #7195249 (Ref:10023859)
Posted: November 21, 2023
Salary / Pay Rate: $51.21 - $56.78 / hour
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Clinical Nurse II – Hematology
Join the transformative team at City of Hope, where we're changing lives and making a real difference in the fight against cancer, diabetes, and other life-threatening illnesses. City of Hope’s growing national system includes its Los Angeles campus, a network of clinical care locations across Southern California, a new cancer center in Orange County, California, andtreatment facilitiesin Atlanta, Chicago and Phoenix. our dedicated and compassionate employees are driven by a common mission: To deliver the cures of tomorrow to the people who need them today.
Eligible for a $10,000 Sign on Bonus
City of Hope is a leading research and treatment center for cancer, diabetes, and other life-threatening diseases. Our dedicated staff works tirelessly to find cures, provide personalized treatment, and support patients and their families.
City of Hope is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Nurse to join our Hematology/Transplant Unit, which specializes in handling CAR T and first-in- human study drug patients.
As a successful candidate, you will:
- Integrates and practices according to the City of Hope Professional Practice Model to deliver care service excellence.
- In alignment with City of Hope mission and values, the Division of Nursing and Patient Care Services vision and mission, and with continuous focus on the patient, family and community, carries out the nursing process, coordinates interdisciplinary care planning, documents according to standards, including validation of the patient and caregiver’s understanding of the plan of care and expected outcomes.
- The nurse is a change agent, committed to lifelong learning, professional development and embodiment of City of Hope organizational mission and values, and the values and ethos of the profession of nursing.
- Must work 7pm - 7:30am (Part time)
Your qualifications should include:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- One – Two years related experience or after successful completion of role of CN I (typically for 12 months)
- Current CA RN License
- Basic Life Support (BLS) through American Heart Association
City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, please click here.
Salary / Pay Rate Information:
Pay Rate: $51.21 - $56.78 / hour
The estimated pay scale represents the typical [salary/hourly] range City of Hope reasonably expects to pay for this position, with offers determined based on several factors which may include, but not be limited to, the candidate’s experience, expertise, skills, education, job scope, training, internal equity, geography/market, etc. This pay scale is subject to change from time to time.
City of Hope is a community of people characterized by our diversity of thought, background and approach, but tied together by our commitment to care for and cure those with cancer and other life-threatening diseases. The innovation that our diversity produces in the areas of research, treatment, philanthropy and education has made us national leaders in this fight. Our unique and diverse workforce provides us the ability to understand our patients' needs, deliver compassionate care and continue the quest for a cure for life-threatening diseases. At City of Hope, diversity and inclusion is a core value at the heart of our mission. We strive to create an inclusive workplace environment that engages all of our employees and provides them with opportunities to develop and grow, both personally and professionally. Each day brings an opportunity to strengthen our work, leverage our different perspectives and improve our patients’ experiences by learning from others. Diversity and inclusion is about much more than policies and campaigns. It is an integral part of who we are as an institution, how we operate and how we see our future.