RESEARCH ASSOCIATE I
Job posting number: #7184183 (Ref:hlj_49856)
Posted: October 3, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- The Research Associate I assumes the responsibility of performing basic, biological, behavioral, social science or public health research within the specified research program.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others and communicate clearly, verbally and in writing.
- Conduct general laboratory techniques
- Responsible for preparing manuscripts and presentation of data at local and national meetings. This is done in conjunction with the research staff, research scientists and PI.
- Responsible for performing a variety of standard laboratory experiments as well as assisting in the development and testing of new laboratory procedures under appropriate supervision.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Field of study: A biological, basic, behavioral, social science or public health research.
- Hands-on research experience is required
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.