Assistant/Associate Professor or Professor of Nursing
Job posting number: #7184101 (Ref:BSU34391)
Posted: October 2, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
2) Master’s degree in nursing from an accredited institution; and
3) Earned doctorate in nursing or a related field from an accredited institution by date of appointment.
5) If an NP, current national board certification.
1) teach (undergraduate and graduate) didactic and clinical nursing content in area of expertise;
2) develop and/or maintain a program of research;
3) work collaboratively with diverse faculty, students and staff; and
4) promote change to improve the didactic and clinical course curriculum.
At Ball State University, we recognize inclusive excellence as an integral endeavor to fulfill our University’s mission and our strategic plan. We recruit, support, and retain a diverse population of students, faculty, and staff. We encourage and reward diversity of thought. We promote a work environment that encourages and rewards innovation and creativity. We pledge to keep Inclusive Excellence at the highest level of institutional importance and as a foundation in all that we strive to do. Our over-arching goal for Inclusive Excellence is to adopt a university-wide Inclusive Excellence approach to academic, administrative support, and service functions of the university. We believe Inclusive Excellence must be infused in every step we take.