Job posting number: #7151847 (Ref:pf-4875855)
Posted: June 3, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Why Patients Need You
Our breakthroughs would not make it to the hands of patients without our pharmaceutical manufacturing team. We rely on a team of dedicated and agile members, who understand the importance and impact of their role in Pfizer’s mission. Patients need colleagues like you who take pride in their work and always look to improve outcomes. You will help to ensure that patients and physicians have the medicines they need, when they need them.
What You Will Achieve
As part of technical operations, you will be developing and applying your knowledge of procedures, techniques, tools, materials and equipment. Your receptiveness to new ideas will enhance the team’s ability to achieve goals and targets. You will follow standard procedures to complete tasks and identify process issues or problems that involve direct application of your skills/knowledge.
It is your hard work and focus that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Manage own time, professional development, and be accountable for own results.
- Manage the preparation, cleaning, and/or operation of various components, materials and equipment.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, perform quality level checks, and document processing steps for various manufacturing / packaging / inspection equipment.
- Perform the cleaning and sanitization of the area as per the procedure.
- Maintain files and databases to ensure all documentation is current and complete.
- Communicating with peers, supervisors, and interdepartmental groups to provide for an efficient drug production process.
- Participate in Response Development to Regulatory Inspection Observations and execute corrective actions recommended as a part of cGMP/Regulatory compliance.
- Be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged.
- Be part of a team and work collaboratively with the broader Manufacturing Operations group.
- Suggest innovative ideas for the process simplification.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree
- Pharmaceutical production experience
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Manufacturing#LI-PFE
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.