PT Relations Rep- *On site Interviews Only*
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
Job posting number: #7150752 (Ref:hlj_45151)
Posted: May 26, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
ONSITE INTERVIEW DAY - June 6, 2023
- M-F 9:30-6
- M-F 5a-1:30p
- M-F 9:30-6
- Sat&Sun 7-3:30
After we review your application and qualifications, we will give you a call to schedule an interview time on June 6, 2023.
Patient Relations Representative
- Patient Relations Service Representatives staff the information desks at Moffitt Cancer Center. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide high quality customer service in person, and over the telephone, to cancer center patients, guests and staff in a welcoming and cheerful manner that reflects positively on the reputation and mission of Moffitt Cancer Center and its commitment to providing the highest quality patient experience. Performs as other duties as directed by the manager of the department.
- Provides cancer center information and directions to patients, guests and staff including information of scheduled appointments in accordance with applicable cancer center policies.
- Maintains vigilance for all persons within view of the information desk who may require assistance, including Rapid Response Team (RRT), wheelchair assistance, volunteer assistance and other such assistance as circumstances require.
- Assists patients and guests with arranging Moffitt transportation to and from various cancer center locations.
- Serves as the central point of contact for patient, guests and workforce for access to the cancer center's security, parking, transportation and vendor matters. Triages incoming requests for service to the appropriate department for disposition.
- Takes responsibility for the order, appearance and organization of the information desk and lobby area. Collaborates with Facilities and Environmental Services departments to ensure cleanliness and functionality of this service area.
- Serves as an accessible point of contact for patients wishing to share their observations, suggestions, compliments and concerns with a Patient relations Advocate.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Two years of demonstrable experience providing empathetic, face-to-face customer care in a professional, customer service and customer care environment. Competency in the use of Microsoft Office, Word and Outlook required.
Health care customer service experience preferred, but not required.
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.