Protégé Program – Supply Chain (12 months program)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job posting number: #7136016 (Ref:pf-4881293)
Posted: March 24, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Role Description & Responsibilities
- The purpose of Protégé Program is to support the Supply Chain team by providing administrative and operational duties to the manager and department.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Liaising with internal stakeholder in other departments and with external contacts.
- Assist Line Manager in ad hoc projects and implementation.
- Assisting Supply Chain Operation for different market.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Preferably specialized in Supply Chain or Business Studies
- Ability to work independently, result-oriented, diligent, and self-motivated
- A team player with good spoken & written skills in English
- Experience candidates with Supply Chain internship are welcome to apply.
Career Exposure Department :
- Supply Chain
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Sales#LI-PFE
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.