H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
Job posting number: #7135867 (Ref:hlj_44050)
Posted: March 23, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Moffitt Cancer Center's 5 South inpatient unit is a 24-bed post-surgical unit that specializes in the care of gynecologic, thoracic and breast cancer patients, including plastic reconstruction. We are currently looking for an Oncology Technician to join our team.
- This position is Full Time (Monday-Friday w/ Rotating Weekends)
The Ideal Candidate
- CNA with patient care experience in an acute care setting.
- Student currently enrolled in BSN program (must have completed Nursing Fundamentals course).
- 1 year of inpatient hospital experience (preferred)
- Assist with activities of daily living and provide basic nursing care to patients
- Assist in the maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Adheres to rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Florida CNA License
- OR active enrollment in BSN program (must have completed Nursing Fundamentals course).
- BLS required
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.