Executive Assistant to Chair and Program Leader
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
Job posting number: #7135601 (Ref:hlj_44025)
Posted: March 22, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of the English grammar, punctuation and spelling as well as calendaring software packages
- Experience in Windows environment on a PC
- Intermediate/ high proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Provides high level administrative support to Department Chair and all associated department/program activities
- Resolves and completes complex administrative tasks that may include travel itineraries, manages schedules and calendar, facilitate/coordinate meetings, travel and conference calls
- Independently resolves problems/conflicts in a manner requiring knowledge of policies, procedures and operations within the Chair’s functional area of responsibility
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Highschool diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience in office setting. Preferred experience in healthcare, research and/or academic setting.
- Preferred at least 2 years at the executive level.
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.