AIML- Front End Engineer, ML Platform & Infrastructure
Job posting number: #7134408 (Ref:apl-200467908)
Posted: March 13, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Proven experience in a professional software development position
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to write performant and clean code with high quality.
- Experience crafting complex applications using React or a comparable JS framework like Angular, Vue, Aurelia, Ember
- Experience in front-end design
- Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to write performant and clean code that’s high quality.
- Quick learner who can pickup new technology stacks, programming languages and be able to deliver features.
- Drive the feature from inception to production launch that will help improve Siri and Search.
- Work with cross functional search teams & stakeholders to support new features & easier experimentation.
- Build solutions, frameworks that help accelerate engineering velocity for the entire org & partner team across Apple.
Education & Experience
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products. Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.