Medical Information Associate / Product Specialist, AI (12-month contract)
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Job posting number: #7130331 (Ref:pf-4830814)
Posted: February 25, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Responsible for sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery professionally and with highest integrity.
- Promote medical products and provide before- and after-sale services to current and potential clients and customers in either HA or private sector for the therapeutic area of internal medicine.
- Achieve sales target and profitability targets of product line.
- Establish and maintain excellent professional relationships with the key opinion leaders, medical and pharmaceutical professionals.
- Organizing conferences and meetings for doctors and other para-medical staff.
- Ensure timely and effective implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
- Maintain effective communication and good working relations with the Sales Manager, colleagues of other sales teams and other related departments to ensure smooth operations and synergies.
- Planning of work schedules and weekly timetables.
- Regularly attending company meetings, and deliver presentations on assigned sales territory during Product Information Meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree preferable in science.
- 1-2 years sales experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferable.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Sales#LI-PFE
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.