Department Analyst 1
Job posting number: #7107463 (Ref:ccf16420095)
Posted: August 5, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Analyzes and evaluates operational and financial functions of administrative and operational units.
- Analyzes departmental resources, services, systems, budgets and programs.
- Prepares reports based on analysis.
- Conducts basic statistical analysis and evaluation of unit services and performance.
- Identifies program or service strengths, weaknesses, and financial impact.
- Identifies opportunities for service and program improvement.
- Develops special reports and recommendations.
- Assists with the development of operational plans, procedures and systems.
- Reviews and evaluates current procedures and systems and develops recommendations for improvement.
- Maintains awareness of and complies with various regulatory guidelines ( JCAHO, FDA, HIPAA, OSHA, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration or related field.
- Excellent analytical, communication and customer service skills.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Bachelor's and two years of analysis experience or high school and five years of relevant experience in a health care setting.
- A Master's Degree may substitute for experience.
- Requires extensive sitting and dexterity to perform work on a PC.
- Typical physical demands include ability to sit, stand or walk extensively.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.