Behavioral Health Ther PRN
Job posting number: #7107383 (Ref:ccf16412835)
Posted: August 4, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Provides assessment and ongoing services to employees and their families.
- Systematically and continually assesses patient physical and mental condition in collaboration with the patient/family and primary care physician.
- Provides counseling services and training sessions to management on EAP services.
- Participates in implementing program promotions and awareness activities.
- Assesses, collaborates and coordinates patient discharge planning needs and readiness for discharge with other members of the care team.
- Participates in regular in-service training opportunities and professional EAP organizations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in Professional Counseling or Social Work.
- Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW).
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Must have superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of chemical dependency and substance abuse desired.
- Working knowledge of computerized healthcare documentation system and computerized appointment scheduling system.
- Minimum three years of healthcare experience in a behavioral health setting.
- Training in short-term therapy techniques preferred.
- Requires full range of body motion including handling and lifting items weighting up to 50 pounds.
- Manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
- Requires frequent and extensive data entry, standing, sitting and walking.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.