SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
Job posting number: #7107265 (Ref:hlj_38935)
Posted: August 4, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Supply Chain Coordinator represents and supports the mission, philosophy and goals of the Cancer Center. The position will focus on supporting Supply Chain's internal/external customer base, which includes, problem resolution, escalation assignment to the appropriate Supply Chain member, and follow-through to completion. This role offers support and technical assistance to customers who are using Supply Chain related software or other computer systems and need help completing tasks by troubleshooting problems through remote access via their computers.
This position will also be responsible for supporting our Supply Chain Analysts with the current vendor credentialing system, which includes initial questions and/or issues of the prospective vendors and Moffitt team members that are requesting to bring the vendors on-site.
The Supply Chain Coordinator applies organizational and management assistant skills associated with the efficient operation of all areas within Supply Chain.
Assists the department director and managers in planning, development and administration of various duties relating to the operation and efficiency of the Supply Chain Department. Requires a high degree of competence and organizational skills to ensure office is run efficiently, with the ability to recognize what needs to be accomplished. Must effectively manage numerous tasks and activities taking place simultaneously with the need to establish priorities and display resourcefulness in the completion of daily tasks and special reports.
Key functions of this position include strong customer service skills, analytical thinking, time keeping, scheduling meetings, compiling agendas, and taking minutes.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong customer service/analytical skills required, including an understanding of how to interpret customer business issues/needs and following them through to a solution.
- Advanced skills in exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions.
- Advanced organizational, tracking, planning, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group: Supply Chain staff, ERP users, vendors, and management staff.
- Remotely accessing clients hardware or software to assess issues and help resolve problems or assigning to the appropriate person or group.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple duties to achieve results in a multi-tasked, time sensitive office environment.
- Ability to organize work, establish priorities, meet established deadlines, and follow up on assignments with a minimum of direction.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and OneNote.
- Manage Supply Chain management calendars and meetings in accordance to manager preferences.
- Timeliness of time keeping to meet payroll deadlines
- Meeting agendas and minutes sent out timely, ensuring meeting participants have the appropriate time for review.
- Utilizing system PC applications efficiently and effectively.
- Stage One Supply Chain Support Desk
- Vendor Credentialing Vendor Support
- Maintains all departmental functions in accordance with established departmental procedures by performing various administrative support functions to support department.
- Time-keeping (currently Kronos)
- Requisition and invoice processing
- Various duties as assigned
Credentials and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in Supply Chain, Economics, Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related field required.
- **With an additional 2 year directly related work experience on top of the 2 years required (a total of 4) may be considered in lieu of an Associate's Degree**
- 2 years of experience with office coordination.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Economics, Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related field.
- 2 years of Supply Chain Experience.
- ERP system experience, preferably Infor/Lawson ERP System, GHX, ImageNow.
- Vendor credentialing experience.
- Familiarity/knowledge of supplies required in a medical, hospital, and research facility.
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.