Job posting number: #7107259 (Ref:hlj_38916)
Posted: August 4, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Moffitt Cancer Center's 3 South inpatient unit provides a dynamic working environment that cares for neurosurgical patients, blood and marrow transplants, general medical patients, medical/surgical patients requiring telemetry and IL2 patients.
- This position is Full Time (Monday-Friday w/ Rotating Weekends)
- Night Shift (7pm-7:30am)
The Ideal Candidate
- CNA with patient care experience in an acute care setting.
- Student currently enrolled in BSN program (must have completed Nursing Fundamentals course).
- 1 year of inpatient hospital experience (preferred)
- Assist with activities of daily living and provide basic nursing care to patients
- Assist in the maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Adheres to rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Florida CNA License
- OR active enrollment in BSN program (must have completed Nursing Fundamentals course).
- BLS required
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.