RESEARCH ASSOCIATE I
Job posting number: #7103769 (Ref:hlj_38219)
Posted: June 23, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- The Research Associate I assumes the responsibility of performing basic, biological, behavioral, social science or public health research within the specified research program.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others and communicate clearly, verbally and in writing.
- Conduct general laboratory techniques
- Responsible for preparing manuscripts and presentation of data at local and national meetings. This is done in conjunction with the research staff, research scientists and PI.
- Responsible for performing a variety of standard laboratory experiments as well as assisting in the development and testing of new laboratory procedures under appropriate supervision.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Field of study: A biological, basic, behavioral, social science or public health research.
- Hands-on research experience is required
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.