Assistant Professor (Pharmaceutics)
Al AIn, United Arab Emirates
Job posting number: #7102692
Posted: June 16, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionFatima College of Health Sciences (FCHS) was established by the Institute of Applied Technology in 2006, and aim to meet the United Arab Emirate’s growing need for the skilled healthcare professionals.
The college started by offering the Higher Diploma or BSc in the Nursing program and has since then expanded to offer other degree programs in Health Sciences including Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Radiology & Medical Imaging and the Emergency Health (Paramedic).
We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Professor (Pharmaceutics) to teach the Bachelor of Pharmacy program with the following qualifications and experience:
• Ph.D. in Pharmaceutics from a recognized University. Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy and Masters in Pharmaceutics.
• At least three years of experience in developing course material and teaching Pharmaceutics subjects such as Physical Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Formulation, Biopharmaceutics, and Pharmacokinetics.
• Excellent communication in English and computer literacy.
• Willingness to accept administrative responsibilities as Chair or Member of Department or Higher-level Committees.
• Ability to teach courses in other pharmaceutical disciplines (Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Therapeutics).
• Publications in peer-reviewed journals (at least 3 and one as first author).
• Experience in academic advising, administration, and student mentoring.
• Research supervision in undergraduate research projects.
Suitable applicants Must submit CV with a cover letter indicating how you met job descriptions displayed in essential and desirable qualities. Only shortlisted candidates will receive an interview invitation.
We offer a tax-free salary package with excellent benefits that includes housing allowance, educational allowance for dependent children, annual travel allowance for staff and dependents and medical care.
For more information, please visit our website at: http://www.fchs.ac.ae/En/Pages/home.aspx or http://www.iat.ac.ae