Job posting number: #7098370
Posted: April 22, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionAbout Zhejiang Lab
Zhejiang Lab is a research institute established jointly by the Zhejiang Provincial Government, Zhejiang University and Alibaba Group in September, 2017, which is located in the central area of the West Hangzhou Scientific Innovation Corridor.
Focusing on five areas including intelligent perception, artificial intelligence, intelligent computing, intelligent networks, and intelligent systems, Zhejiang Lab carries out researches on cutting-edge and fundamental topics, explores key technologies, develops core systems, and builds large-scale technology infrastructure and major research platforms. Zhejiang Lab aspires to build a world-leading basic research and innovation center to support the development of a smart society in the future.
Currently, Zhejiang Lab has been duly authorized to lead the construction of the Zhejiang Provincial Laboratory for Intelligent Science and Technology.
1. Intelligent Perception
Human-like perception, quantum sensing, optical fiber sensing, etc.
2. Artificial Intelligence
Data intelligence, intelligence integration, artificial intelligence algorithms and platforms, artificial intelligence social experiments, etc.
3. Intelligent Computing
Fundamental theories of computing and data science, intelligent and cognitive science, and biological computing; intelligent computing hardware, intelligent computing software, intelligent computing platforms, etc.
4. Intelligent Networks
Future communications and networks, industrial internet, etc.
5. Intelligent Systems
Intelligent robotics, connected healthcare big data, financial technology, etc.
For admission into the Center, an applicant needs:
A PhD degree granted within the last 3 years.
Excellent academic performance and fine characters.
1. Our Lab offers each postdoctoral researcher an annual pretax salary of CNY 400,000 (including talent subsidies provided by provincial, municipal, and district programs).
2. Each postdoctoral researcher will receive a start-up research subsidy of CNY 100,000.
3. Each postdoctoral researcher supported by the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (CPSF) or the Zhejiang Postdoctoral Science Fund for Excellent Project will receive a matching research grant provided by Zhejiang Lab.
4. Qualified postdoctoral researchers can apply and compete for grants funded by the National Postdoctoral Program for Innovative Talent and the International Postdoctoral Exchange Fellowship Program / Talent-Introduction Program. These additional grants will not be calculated into annual salaries.
5. Our Lab offers standard insurance packages for postdoctoral researchers according to relevant regulations in China.
6. Our Lab also offers rent-free, furnished apartments for postdoctoral researchers.
7. By the end of the postdoctoral research, those with excellent performance will have opportunities to be employed as senior researchers at Zhejiang Lab.
8. Zhejiang Lab will provide a certain level of support for postdoctoral researchers' academic exchanges with top universities and research institutions in China and abroad.
1.Applicants should send their application materials including resumes and major academic works to the designated email address, stating when they expect to start their research at our Lab. The subject of the email should be "Name + Postdoctoral + Research Interests". Alternatively, applicants can complete and submit the application on the website of our postdoctoral center.
2.Interviews will be arranged for applicants who have passed the preliminary evaluation.
3.Selected applicants will sign recruitment agreements with our Lab.
4.Selected applicants complete the employment procedure at our Lab.