Clinical Solutions Systems Analyst
Job posting number: #7092612 (Ref:22161966688)
Posted: January 21, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Participates in the design, development, implementation, modification and evaluation of health care information systems. Recommends automated and manual solutions to enhance system functionality. Participates in Project teams associated with the development and implementation of clinical systems.
- Interacts with end-users as required to assist in problem definition and system design.
- Coordinates and performs education and end-user training programs to assure systems are utilized as designed.
- Develops end-user documentation or a permanent reference for clear, concise information.
- Provides implementation assistance for system projects through all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Assists with system build, data validation and system testing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience typically supported by license in a medically related field such as nursing, pharmacy assistant, medical assistant, medical technology or EMT.
- Technical certification may be required.
- For Information Technology Division caregivers, ITIL Foundations certification is required within 6 months of position start date.
Complexity of Work:
- Must demonstrate strong communication and analytical skills.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Familiar with the processes and procedures related to health care regulatory agencies.
- In depth knowledge of clinical theory and practice.
- Three years of applicable hospital or major medical center clinical experience or two years of recent experience supporting a major clinical information system.
- Offset: High School diploma/GED and more than five years of relevant experience.
- Offset: Associate’s degree and five years of relevant experience.
- Offset: Master’s degree and two years of experience.
- High degree of dexterity to produce materials on a computer.
- Requires normal or corrected vision and hearing.
- Verbal communication and sufficient mobility to attend clinical meetings throughout the organization.
- Required to be available after hours for support by pager and computer dial-in.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
The policy of Cleveland Clinic Health System and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic Health System) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic Health System's Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days.
Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic Health System facility.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster
Cleveland Clinic Health System is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.