Assistant Professor- Radiography and Medical Imaging
Al AIn, United Arab Emirates
Job posting number: #7090050
Posted: December 3, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionFatima College of Health Sciences (FCHS) was established by the Institute of Applied Technology in 2006, an aim to meet the United Arab Emirate’s growing need for the skilled healthcare professionals.
The college started by offering the Higher Diploma or BSc in the Nursing program and has since then expanded to offer other degree programs in Health Sciences including Radiology & Medical Imaging, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy and the Emergency Health (Paramedic). FCHS has campuses based in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ajman, and Al Gharbia in the UAE.
We are seeking to appoint academic staff (or other ranks subject to experience & publications) to teach Bachelor of Radiography & Medical Imaging program with the following qualifications and experience:
• PhD, Doctorate of Philosophy in Radiography and Medical Imaging
• Professional Doctorates are NOT accepted. i.e. Doctorate of Education (DoEd), Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) etc.
• Minimum 3 years’ teaching experience at tertiary level
• Publications registered in Scopus or equivalent database or Scholarly Publications
• Solid knowledge and expertise in field of study
• Proficiency in Information Technology and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Able to prepare well-structured and balanced teaching materials that are aligned to learning outcomes
• Able to contribute to Curriculum Development and improvement
• Aware of current research and scientific knowledge in field of study
• Knowledge and skills related to environment, health and safety in the workplace
• Where applicable competency in using lab equipment and in conducting lab sessions
• Continuous Production of Scientific Material
We offer a tax free salary package with excellent benefits that includes housing allowance, educational allowance for dependent children, annual travel allowance for staff and dependents and medical care.