This position is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the regulatory, clinical trial finance, and grants and contracts group in the Research Resources Office of the Department of Pediatrics.
- Provides administrative assistance to regulatory (60%), clinical trial finance (20%), and grants and contracts groups (20%) in the Research Resources Office.
- Maintains database of credentials/trainings for all staff involved with the RRO.
- Collects clinical trial study regulatory documentation information.
- Oversees the document management, organizing, filing of regulatory binders (paper and electronic) and record / study retention processes.
- Enters and validating study budgets and schedule of assessments into Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) financial module.
- Routes regulatory documents such as delegation logs, training logs, 1572s, etc. to PIs and appropriate study personnel for completion.
- Assists with post-award by communicating with sponsors/CROs to ensure payments are received and entered into financial system.
- Manages projects associated with clinical trial pre and post-award processes and regulatory administrative items.
- Assists with creating sub-contracts for grants and contracts group.
- Orders and maintains supplies and equipment for RRO staff located in the Baylor Clinic.
- Assists with creating shopping carts, PO’s, and check requests for regulatory, clinical trial finance, and grants and contracts group.
- Assists with the onboarding process for new RRO employees in the Baylor Clinic.
- Serves as a back-up to RRO’s Senior Coordinator, Business Operations.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare related field. No experience required with Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong interest in learning about clinical trial regulatory and finance job processes.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and adhere to deadlines.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Baylor College of Medicine fosters diversity among its students, trainees, faculty and staff as a prerequisite to accomplishing our institutional mission, and setting standards for excellence in training healthcare providers and biomedical scientists, promoting scientific innovation, and providing patient-centered care.
- Diversity, respect, and inclusiveness create an environment that is conducive to academic excellence, and strengthens our institution by increasing talent, encouraging creativity, and ensuring a broader perspective.
- Diversity helps position Baylor to reduce disparities in health and healthcare access and to better address the needs of the community we serve.
- Baylor is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding students, trainees, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds by providing a welcoming, supportive learning environment for all members of the Baylor community.
Please mention to the employer that you saw this ad on Sciencejobs.org