Job posting number: #7087149 (Ref:16229674480)
Posted: October 14, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Department planning and supervision of all pharmacy personnel.
- Participates in preparation and monitoring of departmental budget, assuming leadership of drug expense portion.
- Designs systems to assure the Pharmacy Department meets all existing standards.
- Develops, implements, directs, and monitors pharmaceutical care services.
- Designs quality programs evaluating drug utilization and pharmacy services.
- Evaluates efficiency and safety of pharmacy services.
- Recommends programs to enhance performance while staying abreast of current trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree -- PharmD., Master's of Science degree, or Master's of Business Administration degree -- and preferably residency-trained.
- A minimum of 10 years in an equivalent role within a health system environment may offset the advanced degree requirement.
- Current State licensure as a Registered Pharmacist (RPh) or eligible for reciprocation in current State within 90 days of hire.
Complexity of Work:
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
- A minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible leadership positions with a distinguished record of clinical practice.
- Experience in a large, tertiary care medical center preferred.
- Physical demands include periods of standing and walking.
- Dexterity sufficient to perform computer functions and communication via telephone.
- May be required to lift and transport up to 10 pounds.
- Requires normal or corrected vision.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.