RN Intake Coordinator - Nursing Administration
Job posting number: #7084147 (Ref:134129)
Posted: August 28, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Processes referrals and facilitates initiation of home health, hospice, and infusion pharmacy services for all referred patients.
- Plans and conducts special assignments.
- Provides formal and informal education.
- Conducts training on new services and procedures.
- Assists with practice and policy education for patients and family members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Strong clinical knowledge, understanding disease processes and appropriate interventions.
- Knowledge of home care services; financial, reimbursement and admission criteria for home care services referrals preferred.
- Current valid State Registered Nurse (RN) License.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Two years clinical experience in home care strongly preferred.
- Requires frequent data entry, standing and walking.
- Requires corrected hearing and vision to normal range.
- May requires some exposure to communicable diseases or bodily fluids. Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly (Constantly: activity or condition exists 2/3 or more of the time) to move objects.
- Even though the weight lifted may be only a negligible amount, a job should be rated Light Work: (1) when it requires walking or standing to a significant degree; or (2) when it requires sitting most of the time but entails pushing and/or pulling of arm or leg controls.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.