Development Associate, Philanthropy Programs
Job posting number: #7084143 (Ref:136048)
Posted: August 28, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Works on various fundraising projects and initiatives at the request of the Executive Director.
- Learns all aspects of major gift fundraising, including how to work with a donor through all stages of the fundraising process.
- Assists in qualifying prospects and work with more experienced development officers to cultivate prospects towards a major gift.
- Provides various support activities for the fundraising team at the direction of the Associate Chairman, including writing proposals and gathering research and other information that will aid in the fundraising process.
- Assists in other fundraising activities, such as cause marketing initiatives, third party event management, managing volunteers, and coordinating annual fund activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- None required.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in sales or another related field with emphasis on building relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Requires the ability to sit and be stationary for prolonged periods of time, normal or corrected vision and manual dexterity sufficient to perform work on a personal computer.
- Requires the ability to walk to various locations throughout the Cleveland Clinic and function in a stressful environment.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required for procedures.
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.