LPN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
Job posting number: #7069937 (Ref:hlj_27319)
Posted: September 18, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Moffitt Cancer Center is internationally recognized for our focus on personalized cancer care and translational research. The mission of Moffitt is clear, focused, and fully stated in nine words, "To contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." With a tradition of excellence that began with the first patient admission in 1986, dedicated Moffitt physicians, scientists, and staff members have remained committed to excellence in an atmosphere characterized by kindness, caring, and hope.
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Provides care to employees in accordance with established Occupational Health guidelines, nursing care standards, and Moffitt Policy & Procedures.
- Coordinates, provides, and documents direct employee/patient care in accordance with established standards & regulatory guidelines.
- This position is a temporary position. This will be a 6 month temporary assignment, non-benefited in the Team Member Clinic.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Minimum of 1 year Occupational Health experience.
- Minimum of 3 years direct patient care.
- Minimum of 1 year ambulatory services such as a clinic.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Essential functions:
- Blood exposure follow-up
- New Hire Screening
- Employee injury follow-up
- Data collection and input
- Assisting as needed re FMLA, ADA, personal illness & injuries
Credentials and Qualifications:
- High school Diploma/GED
- Graduate from LPN program
- FL LPN License
- BLS Certification
- Minimum of 1 year direct patient care.
- Experience with computer software programs
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.