TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Job posting number: #7066490 (Ref:hlj_26123)
Posted: May 25, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Technology Systems Administrator
- The Technology Systems Administrator provides daily support in the execution of new design, configuration, implementation and maintenance of Moffitt's systems and related technologies including but not limited to telecommunications, network infrastructure, wireless infrastructure, and server platforms leveraged by Moffitt's Research, Business, and Clinical communities. This position ensures proactive operational support is provided to maintain all telephony infrastructure systems and technologies for optimal performance. In addition, this position provides consistent monitoring of all systems and related infrastructure services to mitigate unplanned outages
The Ideal Candidate
Cisco VoIP stack support and implementation experience including SIP, PRI, T1, H.323, MGCP, UCCX, Finesse, CUCM, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Emergency Responder, Cisco Quality Management Server, OpenText FAX Infrastructure, Dial Plans, Paging Systems (Informacast, Amcom, etc.), CDR, Spectrum Wallboards, Vocera, DNS, various monitoring systems (SolarWinds, Cisco Prime, RTMT, etcetera).
- Day to Day Operations
- Lifecycle and Capacity Management
- Project and Team Work
Additional Skills required:
Cisco VoIP stack support and implementation experience including SIP, PRI, T1, H.323, MGCP, UCCX, Finesse, CUCM
Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Emergency Responder, Cisco Quality Management Server, OpenText FAX Infrastructure, Dial Plans, Paging Systems (Informacast, Amcom, etc.), CDR, Spectrum Wallboards, Vocera, various monitoring systems (SolarWinds, Cisco Prime, RTMT, etcetera).
Experience with Cisco Contact Center Express (UCCX), call center work-flows, scripting, and 3rd party contact center applications including IP-IVR, reporting systems, voice recording, and CRM.
Proficient in troubleshooting and debugging the voice gateway configurations, logs, scripting, and pulling call traces, etc.
Experience working with Carriers such as Level 3, AT&T, Frontier, etcetera.
Ability to create presentations and communicate effectively to internal customers, peers, and management.
Knowledge and experience with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking, including carrier-based SIP services.
Develop innovative ideas; assist with defining centers strategy for a broad range of voice and data networks technologies including call center solutions.
Collaborate with other IT teams and mentor junior Telecom engineers. Work to maintain the integrity of the IP and non-IP based VoIP infrastructure and analytics.
Exposure to routing protocols (OSPF and BGP) is a plus.
Exposure and hands-on experience with wireless technologies is a plus.
Experience with Telepresence video technologies/transport is a plus.
Proficient with disaster recovery and business continuity preparedness activities.
Develop and maintain detailed documentation including a bill of material configurations, SOW, logical call flows, IT requirements, and architectural documentation for change implementation and ongoing support.
Ability to work in a disciplined change control production environment.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree – Computer Science or Information Technology** *
- ** -OR- High School Diploma with an additional three (3) years of relevant technology experience plus the seven (7) years (for a total of 10 years) experience may be considered "in lieu" of an Associate's degree.
- **Or Bachelor’s degree with five (5) years of relevant IT experience may be considered “in lieu of” an Associate’s degree and seven (7) years of IT experience listed above.
- Minimum of seven (7) years proficiency in a technical support role of systems and data center operations with least one major area of focus or experience with network administration, virtualization, storage and backup administration, or server platform administration.
- Bachelor’s degree – Computer Science or Information Technology
- CCNA Collaboration
- CCNA Voice
- CCNP Collaboration
- CCNP Voice
- Working in an environment where HIPAA compliance is in use. Logical problem solving skills with the ability to follow documented instructions and guidelines. Experience in a healthcare setting preferred, specifically a hospital or hospital system, preferably in a 24x7 environment.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.