Recruiting Postdoctoral Researchers in Wireless Communications and Networking, Shenzhen University, China
Shenzhen , China
Job posting number: #7058506
Posted: July 15, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionAbout Shenzhen University
Shenzhen University (SZU) is located in China's pioneering city of reform and open-up —— Shenzhen. SZU, characterized by its youthful vigor, beautiful campus and rapid growth, offers bachelor, master and PhD degree in great variety of programs. With the state-of-art facilities and a devoted and professional teaching and research team, SZU is committed to an innovative, high-level and international prominent university. SZU is committed to an international university. With over 200 overseas partner universities, SZU attracts about 1,500 international students every year. The recent global ranking of SZU is 689 (US News).
We are looking for postdoctoral researchers that work in the directions of deep learning based wireless communications and networking, wireless solutions for industrial internet of things, peer-to-peer networks in blockchain systems. The PI’s team has many years of experiences in wireless. The postdoctoral researchers will work with PI’s team and may have international collaboration with other eminent scholars from oversea. The contract is two-year.
1. Under 35 years old (under 40 for foreign applicants);
2. A PhD degree;
3. Good academic research capability
4. Backgrounds in EE or CS or Math.
1. A competitive salary package will be provided: at least 320K RMB (approximately 47K USD) per year after taxing;
2. To collaborate with international researchers and professors;
3. To publish high-quality papers on prestige journals (e.g., IEEE Trans);
4. To apply for a faculty position after the contract.
1. To perform research work at the scheduled time;
2. To have regular meeting with PI for discussing research;
3. To write and publish research papers;
4. Apply for China Postdoctoral Science Foundation or other research grants.
Please send email to Dr. Taotao Wang ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or Prof. Shengli Zhang (email@example.com)