Lecturer/Clinical Assistant Professor Nursing - Fall 2019
Job posting number: #7057269
Posted: May 13, 2019
Job DescriptionJob Summary:
The responsibilities of this non-tenure track position include teaching and service. The primary focus for teaching is in the area of Medical Surgical Nursing in the undergraduate program and Primary Care of the Adult Gerontology in the Graduate Program. Teaching responsibilities will include didactic, clinical/practicum and college laboratory.
1. An earned doctorate or matriculation in a doctoral program and a Master’s degree in Nursing required.
2. Current NJ RN license. Advanced Practice certification in family or adult preferred.
3. Teaching experience at the baccalaureate and higher degree level.
4. Recent clinical experience in Medical Surgical Nursing required.
5. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.