Associate Health Representative Manager
Mapletree Business City, Singapore
Job posting number: #7134720 (Ref:pf-4880869)
Posted: March 17, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Health Representative (HR) will be the central contact in connecting customers within their accounts to therapies that advance wellness, prevention, treatments, and cures to the most feared diseases of our time. Central to the Specialist’s role will be the introduction of a new & promoted medicines and innovative digital service that will help elevate Health Care Professionals’ patient care. The role is consultative; spanning Pfizer’s entire resource and product portfolio for their customer base and one that will result in long standing and truly valued relationships with customers. The Health Representative (HR) will draw on healthcare knowledge and understanding of the health and pharmaceutical industry, as well as Pfizer and the product portfolio, so that customers achieve the solutions they need.
The Health Representative (HR) should be proficient at planning and executing an effective relationship strategy and building/ maintaining effective, long-term business relationships at the senior executive level with key decision makers and influencers. The HR identifies and prioritised Pfizer opportunities through understanding customers’ business and strategic imperatives. The HR is responsible for developing and executing an effective account plan for each account and supporting their customers with their designated portfolio within a defined geographical territory.
- Responsible for onboarding customers to new operating models and to new platforms (e.g., Digital Engagement Portal)
- Knowledgeable of HCPs preferences for content and channels to orchestrate an ideal customer experience through relevant content selection
- Driving identified customers to the digital service offerings, opening a world of trusted materials and support that can be tailored to their needs and those of their patients. Ensuring customers gain best value from the services
- Leading relationships with Health Care Professionals face to face and virtually.
- Gaining deep understanding of Health Care Professional needs, sharing expert product advice, tailoring data, delivering promotional activities, aligning the customer lifecycle with that of the Pfizer portfolio and connecting them to relevant internal Pfizer people whenever they need it.
- Provide objective and scientifically sound medical information regarding Pfizer's product portfolio and the diseases states treated. Incorporating the use of educational programs, outcome and other tools which identify the greatest opportunities for improving patient care.
- Seeking and developing awareness of external market conditions to drive exceptional customer support and insights, connecting customer discussions with external trends and internal developments within Pfizer.
- Establishing a strong working relationship with the Pfizer HSP (Digital), SHP (Community) and Medical Teams and sharing insights from customers to improve Pfizer’s digital service offering.
- Managing and achieving annual targets and ensuring adherence to Compliance, Legal, Medical and Regulatory requirements.
- Provide support for relevant inline medicines prescribed by HCP’s
- Share relevant brand and therapy area updates with HCP’s
- Ability to convey relevant messages across multiple medicines and therapy areas
- Strong customer relationship focus, establishing trusting relationships, quick to navigate complex hospital stakeholder environment, experts in secondary care environment and or Primary Care
- Has a thorough understanding of the environment and challenges of their key HCPs and acts to come back to the business so we can find solutions to their needs in managing our patients and identify opportunities
- Strong capabilities in leveraging virtual/digital channels with at least 50% of interactions to be virtual
- Single point of contact for relevant Pfizer medicines for their accounts
- Able to understand how products across the business interplay with each other
- Ability to have a product POA change based on needs of customer and their patients
- Ensures a customer centric – comprehensive approach to the way HCP’s treat their patients with all Pfizer brands that are relevant to the customer
- Leads, coordinates, and manages the long term, consultative, customer relationship to become the customer’s trusted business advisor. Extends the relationship beyond transactional to needs analysis based.
- Demonstrates expertise in relationship skills, creatively delivers innovation and thought leadership, and represents the full spectrum of Pfizer value.
- Responsible for overall service excellence within the account and is the customer advocate internally at Pfizer.
- Maximises opportunity across the Pfizer portfolio, monitors progress with key accounts and evolves Account Plans as appropriate.
- Analyses and understands the local environment, account business, and aligned Pfizer priorities to create Account Plans, and utilises insights to create and execute value propositions of mutual benefit.
- Applies a proficiency in business acumen, including understanding of the account business, industry, economic trends, issues, and competition. Share insights gained with CL, marketers and cross functional colleagues
- Develops and leads the Account Plan and coordinates marketers and cross functional team, demonstrating highest level of teamwork and professionalism.
- As part of the IAT supports the development, negotiation, and implementation within accounts
Qualification & Requirements:
- A Tertiary Diploma/Degree preferred in Business/ Science/ healthcare background (e.g. pharmacist, nurse) with solid knowledge of the industry.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in pharmaceutical/medical device industry preferably in GP channel
- Curiosity with an entrepreneurial & growth mindset.
- Analytical skills to identify the connections between data, products and the needs of both Health Care Professionals and patients.
- Written and verbal communication skills to help build trusted, sustainable relationships with your internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of the digital space and a willingness to keep learning and upskilling.
- Strategic thinking and planning to help customers see beyond the day-to-day.
- Agility, adaptability to change and seasoned negotiation skills.
- Commercial and business acumen, managing financial budgets, driving sales and achieving performance measures.
- Able to connect with customers virtually and in person.
- Can-do attitude and a work ethic underpinned by determination and commitment
- Highly dependable and able to work independently
- Possess a class 3 valid driving license and preferably possess a car
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Sales
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.