Senior Omnichannel Manager
Walton Oaks, United Kingdom
Job posting number: #7134708 (Ref:pf-4880763)
Posted: March 17, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Inflammation & Immunology UK Senior Omnichannel Manager will be a key point of contact for the Business Unit (BU) marketing team as well as being instrumental in supporting the wider BU in delivering its omnichannel goals.
As a senior colleague the role will also support the upskilling of colleagues, rollout of platform updates/upgrades to ensure full utilisation and understanding of available platforms as well as identifying and bringing new channels into the organisation at pace.
The I&I Omnichannel teams consists of: Omnichannel Lead, three Omnichannel Managers, Senior Designer, and this vacancy.
Key areas of focus:
- Strategically shape and implement the omnichannel strategy by being a champion for Omnichannel best practice, deploying experience across the full omnichannel mix.
- Supporting the upskilling of colleagues in the BU; providing guidance, direction, and signposting to supporting functions in the organisation
- Use exceptional project management skills and multichannel experience to implement new and innovative initiatives ensuring streamlined processes and optimisation opportunities
- Steer cross-functional teams to implement omnichannel projects across the BU, aligning with Commercial, Medical, Patient Experience, Field Force, Pfizer Digital, Global colleagues and where required OnePfizer
- Management of omnichannel performance and provide monthly updates to stakeholders with observations, insights, and recommendations to enhance.
- Work closely with the Omnichannel Lead to prioritise all omnichannel projects, highlighting time critical components across multiple workstreams, ensuring relevant cross-functional stakeholders’ dedication to quality content, timely delivery, and successful launches.
- Be an active member of the Omnichannel community to share approaches with other BUs as well as learn from others to enable evolution at pace, including Global colleagues.
- Support appropriate brands for any Global pilots, their implementation and optimisation.
Support the implementation of the Omnichannel vision, strategy, and roadmap, ensuring alignment of content strategies across the Global business.
- Drive cross-functional meetings and workshops, bringing together key cross-functional stakeholders to implement the Omnichannel strategy and content plan based on insights
- Align across the multiple cross-functional teams, and provide omnichannel oversight and guidance into the immediate and long-term direction for content strategy, roadmap, and action plan, harnessing relevant therapy area content to support the Above Brand strategy
- Be accountable for the end-to-end implementation and ongoing management of Global and BU level omnichannel projects, serving as the single point of contact for multiple workstreams and their respective cross-functional stakeholders.
- Support the ongoing integration of all Pfizer UK platforms to ensure a quality customer experience across all customer groups and future platform enhancements,
- Align relevant content across Pfizer owned platforms to create an engaging experience
- Work closely with Medical to explore new and innovative projects and ways of working to challenge the norm in a compliant way that improves the user experience
- Maximise data and analytics insights to drive optimisation and continuous improvement.
Implement innovative new approaches to online content engagements, ensuring Pfizer UK maintains our competitive advantage to create a strong ‘pull’ for customers to our Pfizer owned platforms, with clear focus on customer trusted resources.
- Project manage and facilitate the implementation of the content marketing strategy whilst considering relied-upon resources working with Commercial, Medical, Pfizer Digital and other XFT stakeholders to deliver a road map to maximizing the use of content – leveraging existing content across the business, and the creation of an ongoing stream of new content that provides timely, relevant, newsworthy and engaging ways to enhance customer experience; encourage repeat visits
- Feed into the Commercial Events planning, ensuring all campaigns and events planning has an omnichannel focus, work with cross-functional stakeholders on aligning 360 campaigns, ensuring timeframes are realistic and achievable for approvals and omnichannel delivery
- Own the integrated platforms strategy, ensuring alignment between non-promotional and promotional platforms, for the optimal customer journey
Work with Pfizer Digital and cross-functional teams to encourage greater adoption and use of analytical tools and insights available to them, such as the PfizerPro/Omnichannel dashboards
- Guide cross-functional teams on how to measure and report on customer experience and core channel performance metrics from across the portal, and use to enhance the Above Brand content plan
- Impart insights with stakeholders from across the business and identify opportunities to improve further.
Support development of Omnichannel guidelines to encourage new and better ways of working to enhance online customer experiences
- Partner with Pfizer Digital and BioPharma Ops to assess the effectiveness of current processes (e.g, content publishing) and streamline them to simplify and accelerate the execution of omnichannel tactic
- Graduate or Graduate equivalent
- Marketing background
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills/ ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English Language
- Based in the UK
- University degree preferred
- Able to display extensive marketing experience, preferably with some Omnichannel experience
- Comprehension of measurement and metrics
- Strategic thinking
- Negotiation skills – internal and external
- Knowledge of UK healthcare system
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience of working within the ABPI Code of Practice framework
- Commercial Teams
- Medical Teams
- Field Force
- Pfizer Digital & DCF
- Working across One Pfizer Omnichannel Leads, core Omnichannel team and Global I&I Marketing teams
- Outside agencies
- Enabling Platforms across One Pfizer
Work Location Assignment: On Premise with flexibility (Walton Oaks, Tadworth)
This position holds a Global Job Level 90 and UK Grade 14.
Closing date for applications is 31 March 2023.
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives... At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attracts talent and enables everyone to be their best working self. Let’s start the conversation!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and we encourage you to put your best self forward with the knowledge and trust that we will make any reasonable adjustments necessary to support your application and future career. Our mission is unleashing the power of our people, especially those with unique superpowers. Your journey with Pfizer starts here!Marketing and Market Research#LI-PFE
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.