Organizational Learning Development Consultant
Job posting number: #7090325 (Ref:16672499712)
Posted: December 8, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Responsible for the execution of Global Leadership and Learning Institute’s (GLLI) enterprise learning strategy, by delivering and facilitating effective learning and development programs, optimizing learning systems, processes, tools, and ensuring a best-in-class caregiver-centric development experience. Is seen as a highly proficient collaborative partner to GLLI colleagues, stakeholders and audiences. Skilled to optimize integrated learning and development programs, tools and collaborative practices that include formal and informal learning and technology-enabled collaborative solutions as part of the talent management life cycle. This position is responsible for the elaboration and completion of the learning and development function to achieve strategic business objectives to improve enterprise outcomes (performance, engagement and development).
- Provides organizational development solutions for local, regional, and enterprise-wide initiatives as a Strategic Business Partner.
- Collaborates closely with leadership to ensure alignment and integration of development strategies with key business drivers.
- Conducts organizational diagnostics and provides targeted recommendations and implementation in the areas of Talent Management, Strategic Planning, Culture Change, and Organizational Design.
- Acts as a Change Agent to partner with other organizations to design and implement broad-based solutions that promote the Cleveland Clinic brand and leverage the system's development solutions and capabilities.
- Works with organization leaders to identify opportunities to work across the region and the enterprise to drive change.
- Encourages leaders to question established processes and traditional assumptions.
- Seeks and uses input from diverse sources to generate alternative approaches.
- Works with up to C-level clients and physicians to identify business issues, gaps, and desired results.
- Utilizes this information to design and manage interventions and create post-intervention metrics.
- Utilizes existing data sources when available to design pre and post intervention metrics.
- Collects metrics or overseeing the collection of it, analyzing the data, and reporting it according to department protocols.
- Contributes to department goals by strengthening and expanding key client relationships through quality intervention execution and strong service skills.
- Creates and delivers proposals and presentations for key client areas.
- Interacts confidently with executives up to C-level physicians and leaders across the enterprise.
- Facilitates or participates in meetings with key business prospects. Shares expertise and intervention knowledge within work team and across the system.
- Works with business, HR leaders, and other key stakeholders to refine the organizational capabilities and talent requirements necessary to achieve business outcomes; leverages this information to develop and execute CC's strategies, programs, and learning solutions.
- Designs and delivers informal and formal learning solutions in a manner that is relevant, outcomes driven, engaging and effective for defined audiences.
- Establishes credibility as a learning partner and facilitator that creates a positive learning climate that encourages participation, collaboration and builds learner motivation to impact a learning community.
- Facilitates complex and large programming for the enterprise, to include, but not limited to, New Hire Orientation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with extensive learning and/or organization development experience required.
- A Masters or advance degree is preferred.
- Advanced certification in Organizational Effectiveness and Leadership Development assessments (e.g., Emotional Intelligence, StrengthsFinders, Change Management), preferred.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Requires design thinking skills; collaboration skills, a global mindset skills that includes accommodating cultural differences; respect for different perspectives; and expand own awareness.
- Demonstrates knowledge and successful application of change management concepts, talent management processes and organization development interventions.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible experience in Organizational Learning and Leadership Development in a large, global, complex and continuously changing healthcare or corporate environment is required.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Requires a range of motion and physical endurance to complete job responsibilities, including manual and finger dexterity, and eye hand coordination.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
- Requires sitting and desk-work for extended periods of time.
- Requires ability to deliver training (verbally and printed) to a healthcare audience.
- Requires the ability to drive.
- Requires ability to transport training materials to various sites and move tables and chairs into preferred arrangements.
- Requires ability to operate audiovisual equipment used during training programs.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment, as required.
The policy of Cleveland Clinic Health System and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic Health System) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic Health System's Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days.
Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic Health System facility.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster
Cleveland Clinic Health System is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.