Job posting number: #7057094
Posted: April 23, 2019
Job DescriptionSummary of Position
To assist Faculty in managing the needs of the science laboratory setting for the purpose of providing a quality lab experience for students.
Minimum Required Education
Bachelor’s degree from a nationally, regionally or identified at the state level accredited institution in a Biological, Chemical or closely related science field required.
Minimum Required Experience
Use of Biology, Chemistry &/or Physical Science lab equipment.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with expertise using the English language.
• Ability to be detailed-oriented, set priorities, meet deadlines and multitask with minimum supervision.
• Assistance to students during lab experiments to include providing procedural guidance and answering subject matter related questions.
• Ability to assist students from diverse cultural and social backgrounds.
• Commitment to providing a student-centered learning environment.
• Flexibility in availability to teach at different times on the schedule.